Overview of Services
Almost every business needs a presence on the web, but what that presence looks like can be vastly different depending on your business. Some require only a mostly static "brochure" site. Some require interaction with users to gain data and/or sell products/services. And even others can manage with utilizing social media sites like Facebook to "present" their business to the world. There is no one size fits all solution.
- Web Hosting Services
- Full Site Design and Development
- Feature Development
- Website Maintenance and Administration
- Website and Data Backups
- Web-based applications
- Integration with 3rd Party Sites/Solutions
- Cusomized Applications
- Database Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Cloud-based Solutions
- Forms and Surveys
- E-mail Based Marketing and Newsletters
We can provide you with expert analysis of your business technolgy needs and requirements and we can assist you with how to get there.
- Technical Analysis of Current Information Technology (IT) Systems
- Gap Analysis - Prioritized documentation of what you need and why you need it.
- Roadmap Development - how to go from now to where you want to go. It doesn't have to be an all or nothing or even a now or never type of decision. We'll work with you to get your company's IT needs to where we feel they need to be.
- Network Design and Implementation
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning
Home Office and Home Computing
With many people working remotely these days, there's never been a higher demand for home office. Whether its a place you can work from part of the time or all the time, we can provide you with a plan that will support your needs including:
- Network Configuration and Installation
- Remote/Virtual Office Support
- VPN Setup
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Implementation
- Upgrades and New Purchases
- Cloud-based Solutions
Social Media Presence
We can assist you with getting started with Social Media. This can be something as simple as providing an analysis of where we feel you should focus your energies to a more hands on approach of creating and managing your social media accounts for you.
- Facebook: Business Page Setup and Custom Applications
- Twitter: Profile Setup, Marketing Advice, and Custom Integration
- Blogs: WordPress Installation, Administration, and Integration
- Instagram: Account Setup, Overview of Features